Death Certificates

A Certified Provincial Death Certificate is required in Manitoba for Land Title Transfer and may be requested by other institutions. Funeral Home  death certificates will be issued in the interim  and can be used for most other legal obligations such as CCP. You will  obtain these through a Funeral Director usual the day of you service.